WHAT’S THIS NOW?
B.Y.O.A.A.S. is an open-door art show where new and established artists get together to show their work, have the chats, and hopefully make a sale in the process.
After a near year hiatus the show is back on September 9th with a Simpsons Fan Art edition, run in conjunction with our lovely pals at Hen’s Teeth Studio .
The show on Sept 9th is a Simpsons Fan Art Edition – we want to see your take on your fave Simpsons characters… the more obscure the better!!
Prints/photos/paintings/napkin scribbles – all easily hung artwork welcome!
– 1 hung piece per artist! (having prints to sell is ok)
– 30% of sale proceeds going to Little Flower Penney Dinners, 70% to the artist.
– Art sales handled centrally.
– Artist must arrive and setup 18:30 – 19:30
– Limited space – first come first hung!
– Roughly A2 max size allowed
– Any type of original artwork
– Anything that is light and can be easily hung!
– Canvases OK, frames no
– Customized totes/tees/clothing yes
– Must be your own artwork!
– If your art does not sell by 9.30pm you must take it down (and home/wherever)
– Price your work as you feel. €5 – €5000 OK!
The Hen’s Teeth Crew are here to assist with your printing needs!
Pricing and submission info is downloadable here
Deadline for getting stuff printed is Sept 8th @5pm. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Born of SSHH NYC, B.Y.O.A.A.S. Dublin was setup in 2019 with it’s initial home being Lucky’s Bar on Meath St. After 5 successful shows with between 50 and 80 artists showing up, the plan was to move to the bigger home of Hen’s Teeth 10 mins from Lucky’s – the pandemic however temporarily shelved those plans.
B.Y.O.A.A.S. has since been an mostly online only event save for once semi virtual event – B.Y.O.A.A.S. TV, but with things pretty much back to normal now.. our IRL adventures will continue x